Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

After a long break

Hi guys,


I have decided after a long break that I am going to get back into the swing of things. I will be back up and running by August as a totally overhauled, re-branded company. It will be just in time for Fall and Winter weddings as well as Senior photos.


With that being said I am looking for reps for the Class of 2016 for Huntsville, Willis, New Waverly, and Trinity High Schools. 


I am also looking for models for Maternity, Family, and Couples portraits at no cost. The dates are still to be determined but will be Mid to Late August.

 
With the sessions being free of charge I will also include 3 8x10s, 6 5x7s, and 96 Wallets.


Thanks for all of the support over the past couple of years, and here's to another couple of more. 


~Kaleigh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment